SiriusMC

Top Voters & More
Started by Rishum

Hello Everyone,

On behalf of myself and the SiriusMC staff team, I would like to wish you a Happy New Year!

I also appear to have been neglecting to post our Discord announcements on our website, so my new year's resolution is to fix that.

December's Top Voters!

December's voting cycle is complete, and as mentioned last month we are now issuing rewards to the top 10 voters instead of just the top 3!

Congratulations to the following player's:

1. Delgore62 - 120 Votes - $30 Store Coupon
  2. KOBALOI_666 - 120 Votes - $30 Store Coupon
  3. Dbulpitt - 85 Votes - $20 Store Coupon
  4. ShiroNekolein - 76 Votes - $15 Store Coupon
  5. Brainbox2014 - 65 Votes - $10 Store Coupon
  6. Zamzebar - 59 Votes - $5 Store Coupon
  7. TangyHothead870 - 58 Votes - $5 Store Coupon
  8. Linuxkureve - 56 Votes - $5 Store Coupon
  9. BobertPheoenix - 55 Votes - $5 Store Coupon
  10. AJ_XimY - 49 Votes - $5 Store Coupon

(1st) = $30, (2nd) = $20, (3rd) = $15, (4th) = $10, (5th onwards) = $5
Where a player is within +4 of the player above, they are given the above score to compensate for timezones.

If you have won and are on the list above, please direct message me on Discord or ping me in-game to receive your voucher.

Why Vote?
➤ Voting increases our ranking on each voting site resulting in a higher amount of players in-game!
➤ Voting earns you in-game rewards such as in-game Money, Crate-Keys, Claimblocks & more!
➤ Every month's top voters receive a SiriusMC store voucher that can be used to buy items such as ranks!

New Year Store Sale

Until January 6th all items in the SiriusMC store are 45% off for the New Year! See Store.SiriusMC.net for more information.

Thanks All
- Rishum